This beautiful newly renovated 2 bedroom double brick home in Kingsford is perfect for a couple or small family to settle right in, or for those to design and expand their own dream home.
Situated on a circa 310m2 corner block with blind alley garage access via Byrd avenue, renovations will be made easy without the additional expenses involved in blocking busy main roads. Provision to expand further back or go double storey will unlock the full potential this property has to offer.
- Metres from Paine Reserve Rainbow Street Public School, Randwick Boys & Girls High Schools.
- A short stroll from UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital & Randwick Race Course.
- Part of the vibrant foodie scene and city light rail services.
- Only 15 minutes to CBD Central and only moments to some of our famous Eastern beaches and prestige golf courses.
- 3 Minute drive to Royal Randwick Shopping Centre.
- Vacant Possession - Currently Owner Occupied.
- Corner block home.
- Fully renovated throughout.
- Well-equipped Kitchen with timber finishes
- Quiet rear, side street access with separate garage and undercover carport
- Spacious sundrenched Sunroom at the front
- Peaceful bedroom layout, no shared common wall
- Laundry separated from living quarters.
- Expansion opportunity.
Contact the agent today to find out more or arrange an inspection!!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools